Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nobody Does Anything - Here's where we start.

Hi-

I've had this blog for a little while. Many of my friends have seen it and have questioned why there were no posts. I don't know. So here's the first post.

The name of the blog. I rant to Stephanie (my fiancee) just about every day that nobody does anything. Sometimes I say nobody ever does anything, but that may be a bit too wordy for a blog title. By this I mean that people don't think of all of the things they can take advantage of in life that aren't really too difficult. So, with that in mind, I started this blog to compile my thoughts on things to do. It will likely focus on some key interests of mine - cooking, making/saving money, and doing things.

This blog serves as an archive for my roommate John, who often claims that I should write the things I do down.

Without further ado (not adieu, as adieu = goodbye, and ado = delay), let the blog begin.

1 comment:

  1. This is a brilliant idea. I feel like I've fallen into too much of a routine and I want to get some new things going. First off, I need to find a place to live in the next 4-5 months. I'd suggest blogging about your efforts to locate an apartment. I'll follow suit.

    ReplyDelete